Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater Muffins

I am making these right now. And I just made the name up... haha. It's a "cheat" recipe... no one has to know how easy they are! I have an event tomorrow and completely forgot that I signed up to bring a baked good. I have all the ingredients in my cupboard, so in the oven these go. Best part, they're 2 WW Points, if you're counting.

1 box Spice Cake mix
1/2 cup skim milk
1 (15 oz) can pure pumpkin
1 egg or 1/2 cup Egg Beaters
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
1/2-3/4 cup raisins or chocolate chips (optional)

Mix all ingredients and fill baking cups about 1/3 full. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes. They're EXCELLENT served warm.

3 comments:

Shana said...

I must make these. I LOVE pumpkin! I just bought a bunch of pumpkin. It is on sale at Giant Eagle this week. Matt's family arrives on Saturday. These would be perfect for them. The fact that they are two points on WW makes them even better. I must get back to WW once I'm done nursing.

Tammy said...

Oh we WILL be making these at the Sawyer house. But since when did chocolate chips become OPTIONAL?

Jane said...

Guys, I baked these tonight (with the chicken and apples... OH YUM!) and realized I left out an ingredient. Add an egg or 1/2 cup Egg Beaters.

And yes, I believe chocolate chips are a necessity! Raisins are just as good in this case.