Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ritz Cracker Treats

My friend, Kirsty, has been after me to keep All In Flavor updated more regularly. She is a "regular" and even has us on an RSS feed. Thanks, Kirst! Unfortunately, she won't like this recipe at all. Apparently, we Americans are obsessed with peanut butter and the rest of the world doesn't understand it! Haha.

If you do like peanut butter, you will love these. I got the recipe from my sister and my mom and I made them together last year at Christmas. I made them again when I got home and they were a hit with my in-laws. So, they'll be on the list every year now. YUM!

1 package white chocolate chips
Ritz crackers
peanut butter

Melt white chocolate in a double boiler or in a glass bowl over hot water. Make peanut butter sandwiches with the Ritz crackers. Dip sandwiches in melted white chocolate and sprinkle with colored sugar or any kind of sprinkles you like. Place on cookie sheets lined with wax paper and refrigerate until chocolate firms. You can store at room temp or in the fridge.
I think Santa would be happy to see these after a ride down the chimney!

No comments: