Sunday, March 1, 2009

Chicken Bacon Wraps

I can't remember where I got this little recipe, but these sure are good! I've made them for a few get-togethers over the years and they always get rave reviews. And you can't get any simpler on the ingredients.

4-5 chicken breasts
1 pound sliced bacon
2/3 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons chili powder

Preheat oven to 350. Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray.

Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes. Cut each bacon slice into thirds (I just do the whole package at once). Wrap each chicken cube with bacon and secure with a wooden toothpick.

Stir together brown sugar and chili powder. Dredge wrapped chicken in mixture - covering more of the chicken than the bacon. Place on cookie sheet and bake 30-35 minutes or until bacon is crisp.

1 comment:

Jane said...

YUM! I'm loving all the new Tammy recipes!!! Will give these a try.